Teams Inspire auience to Conquer!

I am sitting in the Open Door Presentation of Conquest 2008. These are times when I love being at BITS Pilani. I am hearing these plans for almost the secong time (was flitting in and out of the Closed Door session). But I am hanging onto each word they have to say. I see the 600 pairs of eyeballs inside the Lecture Theatre Complex giving all their attention to the teams!

Diamas coats from IIT Kharagpur envision to use diamond coating to enhance the life, efficiency of shaving blades, surgical cutters and the like. The one thing I would closely follow was their promise to make foamless/gel-free shaving possible! I would love to loose my huge shaving paraphernalia!

Next to face the firing squad (grilling of Diamas Coats by the audience was ruthless) was Phoenix from BITS Pilani. Epsilon winners (the Intra-BITS Idea-to-Business Plan Competitoion), these guys have a way to regenerate a critical chemical used in the steel industry. They have a prototype up and running! They had a slide full of awards,achievements and business plan competition wins! They are facing some chin music from the judges right now, I hear. Let me get back and find out!

(I need to keep running to Rakesh jis room to access internet and publish this)

0 comments :: Teams Inspire auience to Conquer!